In My Mailbox is a weekly meme, started in 2008 by The Story Siren and inspired by Pop Culture Junkie. It gives bloggers a chance to showcase what books they received, bought, or borrowed from the library.
Welcome to another week of In My Mailbox! Before I get to the books, I wanted to tell you about a new project that I have become a part of. Along with Caitlin and Christine of whatchYAreading, we have started Big Girl Books.
We’ll focus primarily on adult books, and more specifically the romance genre. But!- This won’t stop us from reading general fiction, non fiction, etc etc. We’ll have a dessert-centric rating system. I get hungry every time I think of those ratings. So please, stop on by and check it out.
Okay, okay, enough about that. So let me stop rambling and let’s start talking books. What did you get in your mailbox this week?
- Getting Over Mr. Right: A Novel by Chrissie Manby | Bantam; For review from NetGalley
- Just Say Yes by Phillipa Ashley | Sourcebooks Landmark; For review from NetGalley
- The Paladin Prophecy by Mark Frost | Random House BFYR; For review from NetGalley
- Unspoken (The Lynburn Legacy #1) by Sarah Rees Brennan | Random House BFYR; For review from NetGalley
- Intentions by Deborah Heiligman | Alfred A. Knopf BFYR; For review from NetGalley
- Get Jiro! by Anthony Bourdain, Joel Rose, Langdon Foss | DC Comics; For review