In My Mailbox is a weekly meme, started in 2008 by The Story Siren and inspired by Pop Culture Junkie. It gives bloggers a chance to showcase what books they received, bought, or borrowed from the library.
Hello! The days are getting warmer and the skies are all pretty shades of blue. Although, I have spent most of my time indoors, either working, reviewing, or reading. It’s okay though! The beautiful scene from my window along with the calming soundtrack of nature soothes me.
Let me laugh as I reread that whole paragraph.
Seriously, I’ve just been too busy to do anything but enjoy the new spring weather. I’m trying to play catch up from last week! I’m also trying to prepare for my upcoming vacation. Annnnnnnd, I have a few things in the works, one which I hope to tell you guys real soon. This is my excited face. It’s pretty scary, considering that I am still in my pajamas and look like I just woke up. Just take my word for it – I’m excited.
Okay, okay, enough about that. So let me stop rambling and let’s start talking books. What did you get in your mailbox this week?
- Rake with a Frozen Heart by Marguerite Kaye | Harlequin Historical; For review from NetGalley
- The Book of Summers by Emylia Hall | HarlequinMIRA; For review from NetGalley
- Elemental by Emily White | Spencer Hill Press; For review
- Cross My Heart by Sasha Gould | Random House Children’s Books; Contest prize
- A Temptation of Angels by Michelle Zink | Dial BFYR