I’m a little behind schedule reading my review books. Well, not behind, but I’m not exactly where I should be. I like having a buffer so that I’m not scrambling last-minute. This allows me to give the book the full attention it deserves. Besides, if it’s a really great book, I like to reread it almost immediately right afterwards. This way, I can relive the awesome and notice details that I may have passed by.
This weekend, I have an opportunity to simply sit back, relax, and read as much as I want. So what better time than to have a read-a-thon? And no, I’m not going away to an exotic vacation site. I just get to relax for a short amount of time.
I’ll have limited access to my e-mail, Twitter, and other social networking sites, but don’t worry! I will answer, reply, contact you as soon as I can.
Anyhoo, what are your weekend reads?
- Currently reading: Everneath (Everneath #1) by Brodi Ashton | Balzer + Bray
- About to read: The Legacy of Eden by Nelle Davy | MIRAbooks
- Will then read: Undeniably Yours (Kowalski Family #2) by Shannon Stacey | Harlequin
- Followed by: The Fault in Our Stars by John Green | Dutton Juvenile
- And after that: Froi Of The Exiles: The Lumatere Chronicles (Lumatere Chronicles #2) by Melina Marchetta | Candlewick Press