I still can’t believe it’s 2012.
I’m not usually someone who likes resolutions, but I definitely am a person who loves goals. Last year, I just kept an open mind about blogging to the public about books and my thoughts on them. I usually keep my thoughts to myself, so you can imagine my constant anxiety when I hit the publish button. I wanted to write for myself, not necessarily caring about what my reader would think.
But this year will be different. I will still stay true to myself and write what I feel, but this time, I want to organize my thoughts better. Make my reviews less confusing for the reader. I went back to my early posts and gave myself a few *facepalm*s.
Do you have any goals for this year?
2012 Reading Goals
- Read 50 debut authors.
- Read 175 books.
- Read more books in the Science Fiction genre.
- Read more books in the WSJ 100 books list.
- Read more Classics.
2012 Blogging Goals
- Stick to my posting schedule.
- (In relation) Be more efficient.
- Participate in more tours.
- Comment more on other blogs.
- Include more facts within my reviews.