I plan to push some reading boundaries in 2012, and what better way to do that than with a reading challenge? Starry Sky Books is hosting a HarperCollins Imprint Challenge. Chelsea from Starry Sky Books has hosted this challenge earlier this year, and it was a huge success!
For those of you that do not know or did not take part in the previous challenge is, it’s a challenge to read as many books from the HarperCollins imprints that publish YA books. This includes HarperTeen, Greenwillow, Katherine Tegen Books, and Balzer + Bray.
- Open to bloggers, readers, beginner YA addicts, and novice YA pros.
- Books must be started on or after January 1. So if you have begun reading a book in December, it doesn’t count!
- Any book format is accept. This includes audio books and ebooks.
- Book titles chosen can be crossovers with other challenges.
- Sign-ups will stay open through January 7
- Must choose a challenge level. Choose one that you feel is realistic.
- Must create an intro post and link back to this post.
- Easy: 1-4 books
- Medium: 5-8 books
- Hard: 9-12 books
Schedule of Events: This is the schedule that will be happening throughout the month. There is a possibility that more will be added.
- January 1: Event starts! Review link-up for the first week posted.
- January 4: First 24 hour Harper book giveaway!
- January 8: Review link-up for the second week goes up.
- January 11: Second 24 hour Harper book giveaway.
- January 15: Harper Imprint Challenge Readathon! Starts at 9am Pacific time and lasts for 24 hours; Review link-up for the third week
- January 18: Third 24 hour Harper book giveaway.
- January 22: Review Link-up for the last week, including the 29th through the 31st
- January 25: Last 24 hour Harper book giveaway!
- January 31: – Last day of the challenge!
- February 1: One final giveaway for those who participated. Must create a wrap up post of your reading accomplishments! So don’t forget those posts.