In My Mailbox is a weekly meme, started in 2008 by The Story Siren and inspired by Pop Culture Junkie. It gives bloggers a chance to showcase what books they received, bought, or borrowed from the library.
Tomorrow is Halloween and Jon’s birthday, but since the 31st falls on a Monday, we’re celebrating it today. We’re having a casual get together here, so put on your costumes and zombie walk your way over here to San Diego. Jon is the Green Lantern, I am Batgirl, and Momo is Wonder Woman. I’ll have pictures for everyone tomorrow. If you follow my twitter, I’m sure I’ll be posting a picture of us sometime today.
I was offered some amazing books this week, and I can’t wait to show you those books when I receive them. As for receiving ARCs and review copies, I have tried to slow down a bit. I’m trying to get caught up with my commitments, hence the slow week. I really can’t wait for November. Hah!
But enough about me. Here’s what I received this week. What did you get? Any suggestions for books I should get in the future?
- Pure by Julianna Baggot | For review from Grand Central; NetGalley
- Steve Jobs by Walter Isaacson | Simon & Schuster; Kindle
- The Bite Before Christmas by Lynsay Sand, Jeaniene Frost | William Morrow; Kindle
- Deadly Cool by Gemma Halliday | HarperTeen; Paperback
- Gone Bamboo by Anthony Bourdain | Canongate Crime; Paperback