In My Mailbox is a weekly meme, started in 2008 by The Story Siren and inspired by Pop Culture Junkie. It gives bloggers a chance to showcase what books they received, bought, or borrowed from the library.
I’m driving around somewhere, so I won’t actually be at the desk when you read this. This week was eventful, busy, and exciting. I didn’t have that much time, during the day, to read, but I did lose a lot of sleep so I could snuggle up with them at night. On Tuesday, it killed me that I didn’t have time to go to the bookstore. Luckily, I had my trusty Kindle to save the day. I didn’t think I received a lot of books this week, but I guess I did. I started to list the book titles..and wow, 10?! And I thought it was quiet! The good people at Harlequin were kind to me and sent me some awesome titles at the end of the week.
Books are amazing to collect, but oh my! My list is growing. I’m going to have some time in November to catch up. I am going to be house sitting for a month so it will be the perfect month to catch up on reading and reviews. Of course, there’s Thanksgiving, but I suppose I’ll stop reading to hang out with family and turkey. Hee!
So here’s what I received this week. What did you get? Any suggestions for books I should get in the future?
- Dearly, Departed by Lisa Habel | For review from Del Rey; NetGalley
- Cross My Heart by Sasha Gould | For review from Delacorte BFYR; NetGalley
- Crave by Melissa Darnell | For review from HarlequinTEEN; NetGalley
- Spirit’s Princess by Esther Friesner | For review from Random House BFYR; NetGalley
- Real Men Will by Victoria Dahl | For review from HQNBooks; NetGalley