In My Mailbox is a weekly Meme, started in 2008 by The Story Siren and inspired by Pop Culture Junkie. It gives bloggers a chance to showcase what books they received, bought, or borrowed from the library.
Finally decided to make this a weekly thing. I was a little busy this week, so I didn’t get a chance to splurge on books, but I received a nice selection of books. I did most of my purchases through the Kindle this week. I didn’t get a chance to go to the bookstores. Technology does make it more convenient for easily spending money, doesn’t it?
What did you get this week? Any suggestions for books I should get in the future?
- Gone to Ground: A Novel by Brandilyn Collins | For review for B & H Publishing; NetGalley
- Cinder by Marissa Meyer | For review for Feiwel & Friends; NetGalley
- Fractured Light by Rachel McClellan | For review for Cedar Fort; NetGalley
- The Dressmaker: A Novel by Kate Alcott | For review for Doubleday; NetGalley
- Clair de Lune: A Novel by Jetta Carleton | For review for Harper Perennial; NetGalley
- The Pledge by Kimberly Derting | For review for Margaret K. Elderry
- Mr. Darcy’s Secret by Jane Odiwe | Sourcebooks, Inc.; Library
- Heartstrings and Diamond Rings by Jane Graves | Grand Central Publishing; Kindle purchase
- Glow by Amy Kathleen Ryan | St. Martin’s Griffin; Kindle purchase
- Precious and Fragile Things by Megan Hart | Mira; Kindle purchase